- Additional information
The recommended products for Craft Art DIY products are Waterlox Sealer/Finish and Waterlox Satin Finish. In total, you will need 3 coats worth of the Sealer/Finish and one coat worth of the Satin Finish.
- Waterlox traditional formulation is product number TB 5284.
- Produces a medium sheen appearance (Waterlox reports a 75° gloss level when finished; fades to a 50-55° gloss level in 3-6 months).
- Like all of Waterlox’ Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish.
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in multiple coats on it’s own or in conjunction with Waterlox Original Satin Finish or Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish. Proper care and maintainance required.
- Easier to maintain than other interior clear finishes or surface finishes.
NOTE: Unable to ship Waterlox to the South Coast AQMD.
2 oz, Pint, Quart